Social Media Training for Success in Business
Buying behaviour has changed dramatically during the last 10 years. And the pace of change isn't slowing down. In fact, there are even more platforms, channels and technological advancements due to hit our businesses in the next few years.
How are you gearing up to adopt the most relevant social media platforms in to your marketing mix, to increase your chances for success? Do you know your typical Facebook client from your Twitter? Can you decipher an Instagram post from a WhatsApp? It's a minefield for even the most social media savvy of us.
You will be trained by a qualified Google, Facebook and Instagram expert, with enough digital knowledge to equip you with the skills and confidence that you need to make a solid start on your own social media strategy.
Momentum South West can help you clear a path through the fog, and get to the important part of Social Media - how to use it to win in business!
What you can expect from our Social Media Training
Jargon-free - we focus on keeping things practical and easy. Of course technology and digital trends emerge constantly, but our training is aligned to what our delegates need.
Focussed on tangible ROI - all investment in training requires a tangible return on investment, and social media is no different. You will leave the session with an action plan, helping you to prioritise your next steps. Success with social media does require an investment of time, and we will ensure you maximise your efforts after the session.
Experience - we offer training for Beginners and Intermediate level social media users. Our training team have years of experience and are Google certified partners.
Give us a call if you have any questions or specific needs.
We keep it jargon-free and tailored to what you need
Our Social Media courses are a Half Day session, held at our training suite in Exeter, Devon. We keep the group size small, usually 6 to 8 delegates, so that we have plenty of opportunity to offer in-depth help and support. We make sure that you leave feeling confident and equipped to start making the most of social media.
If you have a team of people who need to attend this training, then we are happy to come to your business. We cover Bristol and the entire South West - Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
- Attending an open course
- We deliver to your team, at your business
- Book a 1:1 online
- Book a 1:1 at your business
We can cover;
- Facebook and Instagram for Beginners
- Facebook and Instagram for Advanced Users
- Using Facebook Ads Manager for paid social media
- Getting the best from LinkedIn
- Building a social media strategy
- Setting up your social media accounts
- Identifying your ideal customer
- Selecting the right channels
- Perfecting your social profile
- Creating engaging content
- Designing high-conversion funnels
- Paid-for social media advertising
- Measuring success on Google Analytics
- Managing your accounts on your behalf
Social Media Training - Intermediate Workshop
Buying behaviour has changed dramatically and the pace of change isn't slowing. In fact, here are even more platforms, channels and technological advancements due to hit our businesses in the next few years.It's a minefield for even the most social media savvy of us.
Our Trainersare Google Accredited Partners, experts in helping you clear a path through the fog, and get to the important part of Social Media - how to use it to win in business!
The session is jargon-free, relaxed and includes some time for you to discuss your own specific challenges.
> Using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter more effectively
> Building a social media plan
> Maximising imagery, content and messaging
> Using tracking to measure success
Social Media Training - Facebook Ads Manager
Here's what we cover during the session;
- Learn how to create effective ad campaigns which run across Facebook and Instagram
- Follow a step by step guide to building adverts within the advert manager
- Learn the best way to structure your campaigns, advert groups and ad sets
- Understand which advert objectives and formats to use and when
- Learn how to target specific customers based on their location, age, gender, interests and more
- Understand how you can set up 'reminder' retargeting adverts to those who have visited your website to increase conversions
- Understand the reporting tools available within Facebook advert manager to collect results and optimise adverts.
Social Media Training
Did you know that there are 30 million companies on LinkedIn and over 660 millions users worldwide? And that LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of the social traffic sent to B2B websites and blogs?
Find out about our Workshops, Masterclasses and 1:1 Coaching
What our delegates say
"I have learned more about social media in 3 hours with you, than I thought I ever could. I was afraid to post anything for fear of doing the wrong thing, but now I feel super confident to get stuck in and have a go at building some new relationships"
Frequently Asked Questions
Get in touch and tell us about how you think we can support you
Our newsletter contains useful business tips, keeps you up to date with our events and gives you 20% VIP discount off some our best training courses.
Marketing activities generate leads and Sales activities convert the leads into new customers. Be clear about which you need most!
We're just off Junction 30 of the M5 motorway, on Pynes Hill Business Park. As you turn into Pynes Hill, take a left at the first junction and head along the road until you reach us. We're on the right hand side.
Coffee and biscuits are always on offer and there's free parking available for the duration of your coaching or training session.