Managing Staff Remotely
Location doesn't limit leadership. Managing your staff remotely involves some understanding of technology, depending on which tools you're using to support remote communications, but most of the requirements are leadership and management skills.
This programme equips delegates with the effective framework and language, to engage staff online and drive a high performance team, even when managing from a distance.
We cover 4 key modules, plus a follow up 1:1 coaching session with a leadership coach.
- Culture, strategy and goal setting
- Communicating in effective 1:1 meetings
- Facilitating online team meetings
- Handling difficult conversations online
The "Managing Staff Remotely" programme is ideal for anyone new to management, as well as leaders who would like a refresher on their leadership skills.
- Up to 4 delegates for the group training
- 4 Modules of 90 minutes, hosted on Zoom
- 1 Coaching session, 1:1, hosted on Zoom
- A series of videos to supplement the learning
"Building a high performance team requires great leadership, and involves effective communication, consistency, collaboration and a commitment to continual improvement"
Get in touch and tell us about how you think we can support you
Our newsletter contains useful business tips, keeps you up to date with our events and gives you 20% VIP discount off some our best training courses.