Linked In Training for beginners and intermediate users
LinkedIn is one of the biggest social media channels, and is particularly good at helping it's users to attract new customers and develop successful careers. It's the number one social media channel used buy marketers to distribute content.
- LinkedIn has 675 million users every month
- 57% male, 43% female
- 40% of monthly users are active daily
- LinkedIn profiles with photos get 21x more views and 36x more direct messages
- Employees are 14x more likely to share content from their own employer than other content on LinkedIn
- 30 million companies are on LinkedIn
- There are 9 billion content impressions on LinkedIn every week
- Yet only 3 million users share content every week (the opportunity for cut-through is remarkably high)
- LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social media traffic to B2B websites and blogs
Why use LinkedIn?
- for business development and lead generation opportunities using the search tools
- to engage in a social selling sales approach, enabling relationships and trust to be built ahead of any meetings
- to act as an online CV to enhance your career and keep you visit le for job opportunities that are relevant to your skills and experience
- to develop a personal brand for you and your small business
- to find a new job or career and meet with recruiters and contacts who can help you get your dream job
- to build relationships with a strong network of professionals, globally, and with ease
- to learn and personally develop through the high volumes of useful and relevant content
Need to train your entire team?
We can tailor a LinkedIn Training Programme specifically for your business
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"If you’re looking to build confidence on LinkedIn and develop an effective strategy for your social media activity then look no further. Jennifer has provided invaluable advice to my colleagues and I in a friendly group training session which broke down barriers and gave individuals the confidence to use the platform in a way that worked for them. Jennifer provides down to earth, clear and practical advice. She is a pleasure to work with and I find that I learn something new each time I see her!"
Andrea Hodges, Exeter College
This area is jam-packed with business support and advice, as well as worksheets and top tips to help you start and grow your business, develop your people and look after your customers.
Get in touch and tell us about how you think we can support you
Our newsletter contains useful business tips, keeps you up to date with our events and gives you 20% VIP discount off some our best training courses.