We’re all capable of so much more than we realise, yet we find it difficult to step outside of our comfort zone. Not because we don’t want to, but it just feels safer to stick to what we’re comfortable with. And that’s ok.
But you probably want to leave your comfort zone and stretch yourself, building a sustainable business and planning your financial freedom.
What are your plans for 2020? Have you set some BIG ambitious goals? Are you aiming to push the boundaries?
Here’s a few ideas on how to build the confidence to stretch yourself;
- Search on Google, You Tube and check out some of your competitors (you might even want to mystery shop a few of them – but don’t tell them we told you to do it). You need to be aware of your market and your competitors, but never obsess about what they’re doing, there’s plenty of customers out there for you too.
- Don’t get caught up in your research. Avoid dwelling on competitors who seem to be doing well. This will be you soon. And don’t do so much research that you procrastinate. Take the learning, USE IT and move on. Consider where you fit in terms of offering, price, value proposition and return on investment.
- Set aside more time for thinking, considering new ideas and weighing up the pros and cons. Use whiteboards, brainstorming and lists to help you reach a point of clarity.
- Try new things that are a little bit more risky than you’d usually try. Each time, make the risks a little bit bigger. But go easy on yourself and take it slow. Reward yourself for even the smallest of risks that pay off. You’ll gradually feel comfortable to take bigger risks.
- Do ask for advice. Find people who’ve walked the path you are walking and ask them what they learned. Ask what mistakes they made and what could’ve been done to avoid them. Most people are happy to share their experience.
- Get yourself a business coach. We offer some great business coaching packages with coaches who have over 20 years experience. And we offer a free consultation, so you have nothing to lose.
- Celebrate your successes. Even if they’re only small successes, celebrate anyway. You deserve it. And the feeling of patting yourself on the back will help you think even BIGGER!
Go for it. Don’t let anything get in your way 💪🏼. And do let us know how you’re getting on with your 2020 goals. We’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for reading.
Here’s a few sales workshops that you might like to attend;
Sign up for our Newsletter, where you’ll get great discounts off our open events.
Come and follow us on social media