Does your Sales Strategy need some re-energising?
Sales Strategy can make or break your sales results. It’s not just about the salespeople having a great pitch, the plan needs to suit the market, your products and most importably, your customers. Getting the strategy right is fundamental – getting is wrong is catastrophic.
If you’re employing salespeople to attract, maintain and grow your customer base, you really need to set them off on the right path. Your sales strategy should consider both internal and external factors to your business. It needs to focus strongly on who your ideal customer is and how best to create a clear path from your products, services and business, directly to your customer.
“There’s only 2 ways to make more money than you’re making today; sell more of what you’re selling, or put your prices up”
So how can we help you with your sales strategy?
We have 20 years experience of building effective sales strategy. One of our key strengths is our ability to match your products or services with the needs of your ideal customer. Making this matching process as fast and effective as possible is one of the most fundamental things we can do to grow your sales revenues.
As every business is different, every sales strategy is different. Our big commitment is to offer a tailored service which delivers a great return on investment for you – we will build your strategy from the ground up. Typically we begin with a thorough consultation. We’ll then agree an uplift plan and forecasted revenues and support you to implement the necessary changes.
To give you a brief outline of our key areas of focus:-
- Define the USPs of your products and services.
- Define your ideal customer and build your customer avatars (personas)
- Gain customer insight and feedback directly from your marketplace
- Review your sales process by spending time with your sales team
- Put in place sales training and coaching where necessary to uplift results
- Recruit talented sales and marketing professionals
- Review your CRM process and advise on any amendments required
- Advise on any improvements to customer service and communications
- Critique your current website copy, marketing material and social media
- Advise on ways to attract, maintain and grow your customer numbers
- Advise on how you can upsell or cross sell new products, services and markets
- Assess results and the metrics needed to track progress
Are you looking for new sales or marketing staff?
We work with our clients on a Flat Fee basis to recruit, induct and coach new sales and marketing staff. Drop us a line and tell us about your next growth project and the ideal skills you’re looking for – we’ll then set to work on your behalf and keep you posted on progress
Book your Free Consultation and let’s start growing revenues….