We offer a 60 minute FREE telephone consultation....
What is Sales Coaching?
Sales Coaching is a very effective method of developing and improving sales skills. Typically, our sales coach will observe you during a sale, provide feedback, new skills and tips for improvement and then support you whilst you perfect your new sales approach.
Sales Coaching could be suitable for you if you are...
A business owner hoping to increase sales
An account manager hoping to up-sell more
A new business development professional
Currently under-performing in your role
You've tried sales training but want more focus
You negotiate terms in your job role eg. credit control, procurement
If it's your job to attract, convert and manage customers, then Sales Coaching is relevant for you. Many of our clients are Business Owners who have recognised that their next stage of growth requires some support. We also work with outbound telesales canvassers, customer service staff and remote-based fieldsales staff. Sales Coaching is suited to both Business Development and Account Management.
Where do we hold Sales Coaching sessions?
If you'd like your sales coaching done face to face, then we cover Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Bristol.
We can also provide Sales Coaching by doing a Video Call, as well as Group Coaching Webinars (see below)
What does a typical Sales Coaching session involve?
The first thing we'll do is explore what's happening for you right now. We'll discuss how you sell today, what works and what you believe doesn't work. Some of our clients even ask us to observe real life situations which can be really beneficial (done in the strictest confidence of course)
A typical Sales Coaching session is 2 hours, which is plenty of time for us to explore new techniques, anticipated challenges and most importably, build a robust plan for uplifting your results in the future.
We'll set you practical exercises to try out and feedback to us on. Sales Coaching is a two-way street. Your views really matter - we're not giving you a script, we're agreeing what will work best for YOU.
How many sessions of Sales Coaching are required?
Sessions usually take place monthly and 3 sessions is enough to get some great results. The longer we work together, the better the result we can expect to see.
Once we've built your initial growth plan, it's important that you have the time to implement it and try out the new techniques we've discussed. It maybe that you wish to speak to your coach weekly, just to check-in and ask a few questions - this is fine, we can chat on the phone as often as you wish. But we'd advise leaving 3-6 weeks in between face to face sessions.
What should you bring to your Sales Coaching session?
A winning mindset of course. A notepad and pen. You may also wish to bring any current tools you use when selling e.g. elevator pitch, script, stats, marketing material.
What can Sales Coaching help to achieve?
As well as the obvious goal of wanting to convert more sales, sales coaching can solve many challenges faced day to day by salespeople.
- Getting a better outcome when Cold Calling
- Developing a Warm Calling approach
- Making friends with the gatekeeper
- Improving your communication - making it more impactful
- Learning how to handle different types of personalities
- Handling objections with ease and overcoming them
- Closing more sales
- Sharpening up your presentation skills
- Building better relationships with prospects and customers
- Sourcing and researching leads - more and better qualified
Choose from 12 Modules, typically run on a Monday from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. We start the session 15 minutes early to give everyone time to test their IT connections.
- Selecting the best leads to work on… the leads who’ll buy
- How to open up the sales conversation and get off on the right foot
- Asking the right questions, in the right order, in the right way…
- Presenting your product or service in a way that gets customer’s excited and ready to buy
- Handling objections from customers and turning them into a positive
- Gaining commitment to buy – when and how to ask in a way that doesn’t scream ‘Run…. I’m a salesperson’
- Building a sales pipeline that hits your sales target, every month!
- Account Management – upselling your customers without upsetting your customers!
- Customer Loyalty – how to build trust and ensure competitors always come 2ndplace
- Presenting to a Board Room audience – all you need to know to WOW the crowd
- Negotiation Skills – achieving a win:win outcome
- Networking – face to face and on social media
The benefits of Group Coaching
- Small groups of 4-6 people
- Intimate, safe group
- No need to travel to training venue
- Bitesized, focussed 2 hour sessions
- Introductory price of just £30 per session
Would you prefer to talk to us about exactly what you need?
Founder and Director, Rachael Howourth, has been in Sales Leadership for 20 years and is our lead Sales Coach.
Rachael used to manage a Sales Team of 57 staff and a budget of £96million, so she knows a thing or two about how to improve the performance of sales professionals.
Get in touch by completing this form and we'll get back to you within hours.