Sales Strategy can make or break your sales results. Getting the strategy right is fundamental – getting is wrong is catastrophic.
If you’re employing salespeople to attract, maintain and grow your customer base, you really need to set them off on the right path. Your sales strategy should consider both internal and external factors to your business. It needs to focus strongly on who your ideal customer is and how best to create a clear path from your products, services and business, directly to your customer.
“There’s only 2 ways to make more money than you’re making today; sell more of what you’re selling, or put your prices up”
So how can we help you with your sales strategy?
We have 20 years experience of building effective sales strategy. One of our principles is to keep is simple. You can read our blog Strategy Made Simple.
As every business is different, every sales strategy is different. As part of our commitment to offer a tailored service which delivers a great return on investment for you, we will build your strategy from the ground up. Typically we will do the following;
- Understand your products and services and their USPs
- Understand your customer and build your customer avatars (personas)
- Gain customer insight and feedback directly from your marketplace
- Review your sales process by spending time with your sales team
- Put in place sales training and coaching where necessary to uplift results
- Review your CRM process and advise on any amendments required
- Advise on any improvements to customer service and communications
- Critique your current website copy, marketing material and social media
- Advise on ways to attract, maintain and grow your customer numbers
- Advise on how you can upsell or cross sell new products, services and markets
- Assess results and the metrics needed to track progress
Get in touch today and let’s start building a winning sales strategy!